Jin I love you. Will you marry me?
youd be blowing up the stuff you worked hard to get.
then again they could blow up the world barring their own appartment 🙂
I think Jin’s response was solely at the “learn to drive” part. I don’t know about the Twin Cities, but here near D.C. 99% of drivers are morons – and the other 1% are so blinded by rage that you can’t tell that they’re decent drivers.
Hey, studies of US drivers have found that 85-90% of them are above average drivers (according to self evaluation anyway).
How does that work? This is America, where “no child left behind” will ensure that all US children are above average!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
*EMAIL — Get a Gravatar